Kalamazoo, MI Settlements
Richard L. Migala, Attorney At Law
Richard L. Migala represents his clients' interests as they agree to settlements in the Kalamazoo, MI area. For more than 18 years, he's helped families recover the funds owed to them for the injuries they've suffered at the hands of negligent parties. Allow an experienced attorney review your settlement before you accept - precedent says you are likely owed more.
Remember that it is in the interest of the settling party (almost always an insurance company) to minimize their payout. Rich spent years protecting you on the streets - let him help you at the mediating table as well.
Some Examples Of Richard Migala's Settlement Successes Include:
- Brott vs Bulkmatic - A father was critically injured and his son killed in a terrible accident. Their case was settled within 6 months to the amount of $2,000,000.
- Smith vs Jones - A driver whose child was burned to death in a car accident was awarded more than $1,000,000.
- Smith vs. ABC Trucking - A driver was badly burned in a vehicle accident. He received $475,000 to help with his medical expenses and for the trauma it imposed on his entire family.
- John Daniels vs. City of Coldwater - Mr. Daniels sustained serious injuries, not all of which healed completely. $900,000 was awarded to John, and $100,000 to his wife.
- Baker vs. Heavy Collsion and Ottawa County Road Commission - Mr. Baker suffered a serious leg injury in an auto accident. Richard's investigation helped to uncover another negligent party, raising the available insurance coverage from $100,000 to $1,000,000. The case settled for $780,000.
Contact Richard L. Migala, Attorney At Law today at 269-353-8200 to schedule an appointment. Browse the website for more information about criminal law
or personal injury.